SYNLawn Tee Strike in Clarksville, TN
This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel.
At a staggering 120 ounces, SYNLawn Tee Strike is made of a full inch of texturized nylon grass fibers for superior resiliency with incredible forgiveness. This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel.
- Recommended for residential chipping areas, commercial driving ranges, country clubs and golf practice facility tee-line areas
- Environmentally Friendly exclusive EnviroLoc™ technology with BioCel backing system results in 60%-70% green by weight with greater dimensional stability.
- No infill required, with no messy black rubber crumbs which greatly reduces maintenance
- Superior Resiliency with 100% Nylon Fibers
- Tough, heavy-duty construction for durability
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun
- Color-fast yarns that stay vibrant and bright
- Stain resistant
“A true innovation in our industry, the GreenMaker system gives the golfer the most realistic feel and performance in a product that you can build yourself in minutes…” Dave Pelz
up to 10-years* residential // up to 4-years* commercial
SYNSod Platinum 300
Grass Zone: High Bulk Texturized Nylon // Thatch Zone: High Bulk Texturized Nylon
12.0 feet / 6.0 feet
Grass Zone: 1.0 inches // Thatch Zone: 1.0 inches